Friday, June 01, 2007

The oil companies are gonna love me.




Well, last Friday I said goodbye to Bugsy. She is up for adoption in Princeton. I loved that car and hated to give her up but the two doors mixed with three children were driving me nuts. Maybe someday I can have another bug.


In Bugsy's place is my new (to me) Jeep Liberty. She is a year older (actually, two years older) than Bugsy and has 25,000 more miles on her but she's great. She doesn't have a name yet. Nice bells and whistles - leather interior, overhead console, power seats - all add to the fun. Watching the fuel consumption is interesting but painful. I am committed to not letting her go under three quarters of a tank. I would rather fill up three times for $20 than to fill up once for $60!

3 Comments:

At 5:39 AM , Blogger Phil said...

Welcome to the Jeep family

 
At 9:57 AM , Blogger Mon said...

Yay- an update!! I had stopped looking... :) Anyhow, don't forget to credit your favorite son-in-law with finding the Jeep. :) Oh, and I'm starting to feel left out for not having a Jeep- maybe we need one to add to our list of vehicles (read that last line in a sarcastic tone and imagine me rolling my eyes right now).

 
At 1:13 PM , Blogger Mon said...

Ok, come on- it has been more than 3 months!!!!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home